New photos are on the way
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Amaravati Travel guide with photos and video clips is in the process of making.
- Best times to visit - Special Events in the year
- Backpacking Good / Bad - Traveling alone !
- Must haves - Things that are not available
- Planning the Trip - Start somewhere else and make the best out of your trip
- Getting there - Modes of Transportation
- Festivals - Hindu and Buddhist Festivals
- Roam around - Extra! Must see Places around Amaravati
- Precautions - Weather conditions, Safe Stay, Things to avoid, Good Food
- Restaurants - In Amaravati and Guntur
Keep coming Back for more.
Posted by Blogger at 2:56 AM
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Friday, May 12, 2006
Dhyana Buddha under construction on the banks of River Krishna . Amaravati .
Of all the places in the village this is the most spectacular.
Standing there one would truly get a sense of understanding SELF.
Religious or non religious, you may be, you will find
the essence of BUDDHA (Enlightened One) .
I will update the progress of construction with New Photos.
Posted by Blogger at 10:39 AM